Manuscript Receipt Building Arlington MA First School 1770 John Foxcroft
Manuscript note to John Foxcroft, Treasurer of the town of Cambridge to pay Herhon Culterl, Samuel Lock, William Culter, Capt. Adams, and Nehemiah Cutler. A committee for building a schoolhouse in the Northwest Precinct. Signed Andrew Boardman and dated May 8, 1770. On reverse are notes on payment. This was the first school built in Arlington. Item #3734
Price: $450.00